Located in Knightsbridge on the edge of Hyde Park, The Bvlgari is one of London’s most prestigious hotels and the first luxury new-build hotel in 40 years to open in the city.
It is the first building in the UK to use Geothermal Ground Source Heat Pumps built into the fabric of the building and together with the BEMS it controls a variety of environments - Swimming pools, Spas, Cinema room, Restaurants, all whilst providing significant carbon savings.
- Design Consultant - Aecom
- Main Contractor - Sir Robert McAlpine
- Services Contractor - Briggs & Forrester
- Client - Bvlgari
- BEMS Project Value - £630,000
- BEMS Solution - Siemens PX